Olive leaf has a bitter compound called oleuropein, which is the reason for its disease fighting compound. Olive leaf through many trials has shown its ability to fight any and all attacking viruses. Olive leaf has anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It has 400 percent more antioxidants than Vitamin C and double the antioxidants of green tea. Olive leaf should be taken daily to achieve the maximum effect.Olive Leaf benefits:– Traditionally used to fight off colds and the flu.- Treating yeast infections- Viral infections, Epstein Barr, shingles and herpes
– Heart conditions
– Lowering cholesterol and LDL levels
How to prepare the olive leaves:
1. Remove the fresh leaves and wash them and air dry.
2. Place them on a large tray to dry or on a large screen. Dry them in your home, in front of a large window, where there is plenty of sun. You can also place the leaves on a huge blanket to dry. This will take several days.
3. After the leaves are completely dried and very brittle, store in large glass containers. Take a small amount and place in a coffee grinder and grind to a fine pulp.
4. Place in vegetarian capsules, as needed. If the consistency is difficult to place in capsules, you can add some ground fennel or grape seeds and mix with the ground olive leaves.
For normal daily prevention and overall good health, you need 3 capsules, 3 times a day. Each capsule holds 1/4 teaspoon, so that means that you need 2 1/4 teaspoons a day. You can take this with water.
If you have the flu: take 21 capsules all at once and your flu should clear up within 4 hours. Start this protocol at the start of the symptoms.
If you have emphysema, diabetes or high blood pressure, the dosage should be one tablespoon per day.
There is no virus that can not be beat, by using this simple, inexpensive solution from Mother Nature.
1. Take 9 capsules a day of olive leaf. At the onset of your flu symptoms, take 21 capsules of the olive leaf, all at once.
2. You should take one teaspoon of honey and Nigella Sativa oil or ground seeds every single day.
3. 4-5 cloves of garlic taken in the afternoon.
4. 2 capsules of grape seed taken daily and preferably in the morning.
5. 2000mg of Vitamin C and Vitamin D3.
The best way is to take these things now and build up your system, do not wait till you are sick. The healing benefits of olive leaf are enormous and available to everyone who wants to be well.
The Therapy Book
From aromatherapy to zero balancing and everything in between
For comprehensive information on more than 200 holistic health therapies in an easily understandable format, you can’t do better than The Therapy Book for Kindle, available here
This e-book is easily searchable, uses plain language and is organised into easy-to-digest bite-sized chunks, so you will soon know …
what each therapy is
how each therapy works
what each therapy can be used for
whether the therapy is effective
whether there are any known side effects
Thanks to Natural News for this article.
Please help us to continue supplying you with all the most up-to-date information on health and wellbeing – and also about how it is under attack. A small donation would make a huge difference to our research…Please give here.