By Heidi Kristoffer of Natural News
Want to lose extra pounds? Here is a calorie burning drink that you can try which will increase your metabolism even while sleeping.
It’s easy to make with simple ingredients.
Just prepare for your blender …
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup of water
- A bunch of parsley
Add all of these ingredients in a blender and blend well. It’s done.
Drink a glass of the juice before your sleep time. All of the ingredients in this juice help speed up your metabolism and burn more calories while you’re sleeping.
Why this drink works
Aloe Vera aids in weight loss in different ways:
1. It has been proven to speed up your metabolism and reduce BMI by helping your body turn fats and carbohydrates rather than storing them.
2. Aloe Vera stimulates the production of collagen, which also increase your metabolism.
3. Aloe Vera is loaded with vitamins, folic acid and niacin which help to burn more calories and reduce the body fat.
4. Aloe Vera juice improves digestion and is also a good detox agent. This is also an important factor for preventing potential weight gain.
5. Aloe Vera also reduces blood sugar levels to keep it balanced, thus keeping you fuller longer.
Cucumber is high in nutrients while very low in calories, a cup of sliced cucumbers contains only about 13 calories, and the high water content of it helps to fill you up easily.
Cucumber has an alkalizing effect on the body, which is essential for people who want to lose weight, as an acidic environment can make it difficult to lose weight.
High fiber content in cucumber is another key factor that promotes weight loss. Fiber not only aids digestion, also helps to increase your metabolism to help the body to burn off fat cells.
Cucumber also has strong cleansing properties which is essential in helping break down fat cells besides cleaning your whole systems.
If you want to achieve your weight loss goals, eat more cucumbers!
Lemon juice works effectively to flush the toxins out of the body, resulting in weight loss from the removal of the waste in your body.
And lemon juice has the effect of reducing your hunger because of its pectin fibre makes you feel fuller.
Ginger is well known for its beneficial effect on your digestive system. It helps to regulate the movement of food through your stomach and the small and large intestines, this will help you lose weight more easily.
It also helps you to feel satiated, thus helping you reduce food consumption to aid weight loss.
Parsley is naturally high in fiber and low in calories, and it’s rich in a wide range of nutrients, making it a nutritious addition to a weight loss diet.
Sources: quemas.mamaslatinas.com/ 3fatchicks.com/1mhealthtips.com