Controversy is currently raging about the safety and efficacy of hydroxy chloroquine as a cure for the coronavirus. It almost as if some people would prefer that a cure should never be found rather than it be announced from the lips of President Trump. It’s pity that they can’t seem to come up with a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome. However, here are some true facts about hydroxy chloroquine.
A renown French epidemiologist conducted a study with 40 coronavirus sufferers. He gave them a known anti-malarial drug, hydroxy chloroquine, and he achieved a 100 per cent success rate within six days. He contacted the White House’s coronavirus task force to tell them about it. The upshot was that Trump announced its discovery in a press conference yesterday, and said that he’d like to get it into immediate mass production. Apparently, Elon Musk is champing at the bit!
This caused an instant flurry of furious complaints from the mainstream media insisting that the Federal Drug Administration would require lengthy trials to ensure safety before hydroxy chloroquine could be mass produced as a remedy for the coronavirus. The more disreputable among them are using sleight-of-tongue tactics to claim that Trump said that the FDA had already approved hydroxy chloroquine, when he didn’t actually say that.
On top of all that, there are three salient facts that the media is ignoring.
- First, legally, if a drug has already been tested and found to be safe and effective for one disease, it can be used for another disease without having to undergo trials.
- Secondly, President Trump had already signed into a law a scheme called Right To Try, giving patients the right to try drugs that had not yet gone through the extensive battery of tests required by the FDA.
- Thirdly, for the past two weeks, hydroxy chloroquine has been used in Naples, Italy, and the Napolitans have found it to be most successful in treating the later stages of the coronavirus.
In fact, hydroxy chloroquine has been out in the market and used by people, safely and successfully, for decades, not just for malaria but for rheumatoid arthritis – another disease for which doctors have been telling us that there is no cure.
I personally know someone who has been using hydroxy chloroquine for her rheumatoid arthritis for 30 years and she is virtually pain-free most of the time. She only manages to get it prescribed for her here, in Britain, because it was originally diagnosed in America. In Britain, it is considered to be too expensive to be dispensed on the National Health Service.
So hopefully, armed with that information, you will be better able to find your way through the fog of the disinformation war and make up your own mind about hydroxy chloroquine.
I’ve published a couple of articles to help you use nutrition to build your immune system so that you are not so vulnerable to viruses, and more able to shake them off. They are:
- What to eat to beat the coronavirus
- Does megadosing with Vitamin C really stop the coronavirus in its tracks?
And if you are more concerned for your emotional and spiritual wellbeing at this time, you may find this one helpful: